Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Paper Star Winners!


Hi everyone! I know it's crunch time! Thank you so much for leaving me comments on your favorite Christmas songs. We share a lot in common and a few I had to check out! :)

I know it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, so thanks.

I wanted to share a few of my favorite Christmas songs, they are all across different genre. I added on a couple of vids too. Andrea Bocelli has the most amazing voice and I love the duet he does with Catherine Jenkins (get the tissues) and the traditional Angels We Have Heard on High....amazing with that choir and the final note send chills down my spine! I hope you enjoy !



Some more of my favorites (and the artist):


God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan


Jingle Bells

Frank Sinatra


It must've Been Ol' Santa Claus

Harry Connick Jr.


O Holy Night

Nat King Cole


I Saw Three Ships

Sting


Winter Wonderland

Jason Mraz


Mistletoe

Colbie Caillat

Home for the Holidays

The Carpenters


The two winners of the handcrafted Music Sheet Star:


Peggie, favorite song is: I'll be Home for Christmas


and


Ashlee @ Prairie Cottage, favorite song: White Christmas




Please email and I will get them out right away!










Need a design boost? For advice and guidance on style, contact me!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your readers, I'm just stopping by new blogs that i think are interesting. And then ill put some of those on my favorites list to visit again. Happy holidays folks and wishing everyone a healthy new years as well. Richard from a Amish community in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist! Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts on Pinterest. And thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle